If you look and study every successful person owning a business in different industries, more often than not, you will find that they possess four core skills that brought them to where they are. In this episode, Adam Stott shares his trip to Cardiff, Wales, and tells us the four core skills you need to start and grow a business. Listen in as Adam Stott tells us the importance of celebrating milestones in your career.
- Adam Stott explains different milestones in the Gold Circle Awards
- How to grow your business fast with Facebook advertising
- Talking to more people
- Why the first step is the hardest when starting a business
- Social networking and having 3 hours of meaningful conversation with people everyday
- Adam Stott’s four core skills you need to start and grow a business
Big Business Events Members Network Business Clinic
The Gold Circle
Please note this is a verbatim transcription from the original audio and therefore may include some minor grammatical errors.