The worst thing you can do in this brand new year is to do NOTHING. After the lockdowns due to COVID-19 in the past year, this year is the best time to make decisions and get things done. In this episode, Adam Stott continues to talk about the things that can bring a positive outlook in the year 2021. Listen to learn more!
- What happens when you don’t make decisions for yourself and your business
- Managing time: what is the list you should be doing instead of the good-old “to-do list”
- Knowing the difference between the positive and negative momentum
- How the language that you’re telling yourself affects your decision making
- In retrospect: Why is it effective to look back at the things you did in the past whether positive or negative
Please note this is a verbatim transcription from the original audio and therefore may include some minor grammatical errors.